The following are symptoms of advanced prostate cancer:
- Blood in the urine, or feeling the need to urinate more frequently, especially during the night. A weak or slow urinary stream or other problems passing urine.
- Erectile dysfunction; difficulty getting an erection.
- Cancer that has affected the bones can lead to pain in the hips, spine, ribs or other areas of the body.
- Cancer pressing on the spinal cord can lead to a loss of bladder or bowel control.
- Weak or numb feeling in feet or legs.
However, these prostate cancer signs & symptoms can also be an indication of other conditions and may not be prostrate cancer. BPH, or benign prostatic hyperplasia is much more likely to be a cause of difficulty passing urine, for example. If you have any of the symptoms described above, tell your doctor so the causes can be determined.